Have you ever deleted something that you did not want to delete? Exchange email system allow users to recover their deleted items at their own convenience . The retention time period for all deleted items is 30 days. To recover your deleted items, follow the instructions below.
Outlook 2010 / 2013
- Launch Outlook and from left sidebar, select your mailbox, then select Deleted Items.
- Navigate to the Folder tab, and in Clean Up group you will see Recover Deleted Items button.
- Click that and select the message you wish to recover.
- Then click the Recover Selected Item button to recover the item.
Outlook Web Access
- Login to Outlook Web Access (OWA) and right click the “Deleted Items” folder
- Select “Recover Deleted Items”.
- Select the email and click the Recover icon.
This is handy